Napoleon Hill was known for his principles to improving one’s life. When he received the assignment to interview Andrew Carnegie, one the richest and influential men at that time, Carnegie challenged Hill to interview other wealthy and successful people to discover a simple formula for success. And the result was this book, Think and Grow Rich.
Not only did this book become the best-seller in personal development books of all time, the book also went on to inspire many other successful people including Tony Robbins, John Maxwell, Brian Tracy, Bob Proctor, and many others, and is highly recommended by them.
There are 13 principles shared by Napoleon Hill in the book. And today, we will talk about the summary of these 13 principles from the book for those who do not have the time to go through the book but want to benefit from the amazing principles shared by Hill.
- Chapter 1: The Power of Thought
- Chapter 2: Desire
- Chapter 3: Faith
- Chapter 4: Autosuggestion
- Chapter 5: Specialized Knowledge
- Chapter 6: Imagination
- Chapter 7: Organized Planning
- Chapter 8: Decision
- Chapter 9: Persistence
- Chapter 10: Power of the Mastermind
- Chapter 11: The Mystery of Sex Transmutation
- Chapter 12: The Subconscious Mind
- Chapter 13: The Brain
- Chapter 14: The Sixth Sense
- Chapter 15: How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear
- Chapter 16: The Devil’s Workshop