Thank you for visiting
This is an initiative by Apoorva Mathur.
MakeMeRead is a platform that helps readers maximize their knowledge by curating and summarizing the most recommended and significant content out there. I’m obsessively passionate about it, and my mission is to help my readers access it.
I am the creator of MakeMeRead, which is a product of my eagerness to identify and solve problems. Always curious, willing to keep learning and growing. With this, me and this platform are evolving every day, learning from my experiences and trying to be better than we were yesterday.
With great enthusiasm for keeping myself fit, up and running (at the same time, compensating for having a sweet tooth) – I enjoy cycling, trekking, boxing while frequently hitting the gym. I am a purple belt in karate, won gold and silver medals across national and state tournaments over the years.
It would be a cliché to say that I love to vacation, get my pictures clicked, explore different cuisines, have a dream of travelling the world. In reality, I am just trying to make the best out of every day.
Senior Business Analyst
Client site: Gurugram
Oct 2020 – Present
- I lead a team of 14 members in my current project to provide quick problem resolutions to minimize the impact on revenue, saving ~$10 million every quarter
- Gather insights & devise strategic solutions for incoming abnormalities from our premium partners
- In my current project, I along with my team incubated 18 new B2B and B2C workflows which helped increase the efficiency by 25%
Sales & Marketing
Arvind Fashions Ltd
Apr 19 – Jun 19
- Managed a team of 12 executives to expand the distribution of USPA & Hanes – Innerwear in Delhi & Punjab
- Planned and executed social media campaigns- engaged 8k+ retailers, increased conversion rate by 12%
Aug 16 – Sep 16
- Assisted the PM by developing initial prototypes, designed wireframes & communicated with the client
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to create user stories, plan iterations & track project progress
The quote I live by:
Happiness is not a goal;
it is a by-product.